FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
What time is check-in and what time check-out, instead?
Our check in time starts at 2pm. Should you reach the hotel beforehand, we will be delighted to show you to your room if ready. If not, we will take care of your luggage and assist you while you wait. Check out time, instead, is by 10am.
Do you have a garage?
Parking is available at the daily extra cost of euro 50,00. Upon arrival, we will help with luggage and take care of vehicle.
Where is the hotel located? Are you close to the beach?
We are located on a high area of Positano called “La Sponda”, on the main Coast road. Once in Positano, check-in will be extremely easy through the main reception area. The views from the rooms and the Hotel top floor restaurant/bar/swimming pool are just memorable (all the village and the bay of Positano in front of your sight). Then, Positano is a lovely but little village. The distance from the hotel to the main square of Mulini is 5-minute walking. From the Piazza to the beach, you should walk through the pedestrian path (no cars, no shuttles, etc.) which goes down to the sea zone for 5 more minutes.
From square of Mulini, a little orange/white bus called INTERNO POSITANO is available every 30 minutes. Should you feel note ready for a walk up to the hotel, eventually, you may catch the bus and stop at the hotel after 3 minutes ride (cost will be euro 1,80 per person) Taxi drivers also available from Mulini.
Can you arrange for transportation from Naples to Positano?
We are able to arrange for a private transfer from Naples airport or train station at the rate of euro 190,00 (one way) in a comfortable Mercedes sedan (2 persons plus luggage), or euro 290,00 for a larger Minivan (up to 8 people), from the professional limousine company we use to work with. To definitely confirm the service, we need to receive your written confirmation complete with flight or train details (date, time and number) by e-mail back. A driver will be waiting at the arrivals gate or at the rail platform also holding a card with the Guest’s name on it. Cost of the transportation service may be paid by credit card at the Hotel desk.
What’s the best way to come from Rome?
Coming from Roma you have few good options:
1) By private transfer we are able to arrange with a professional limousine company we use to work with. The cost of the service will be euro 700,00 for a Mercedes sedan car (2 persons plus luggage), or euro 800,00 in aa larger Minivan (up to 8 persons), with an English-speaking driver who will take you straight to your destination. Payment available by credit card at the hotel front desk. To confirm this service, we only need your confirmation by mail back, providing date, time and meeting point.
2) By train from Roma to Naples buying your tickets on the www.trenitalia.it or https://www.italotreno.it/en web site (English pages available). From Naples to Positano then, you may use and reserve the same transportation service offered above at the rate of euro 130,00 in a sedan vehicle for 2 persons, or euro 250,00 in a Minivan Alternatively, you should go to Sorrento by local CIRCUMVESUVIANA train and then from Sorrento to Positano by bus (SITA company tickets available at the bus terminal).
Can you give me direction on how to reach the hotel by car?
Take the highway exit is CASTELLAMMARE DI STABIA, on the A3 between SALERNO and NAPLES. Then, just follow indications to Meta di Sorrento, and then to Positano (do not drive into Sorrento city, as that would extend the drive);
What’s the closest bus stop?
“La Sponda” bus stop, one-minute walking distance. Please, be aware that SITA tickets are not available on board. You should by it before at the terminal and validate on board.
What is the easiest way to reach the hotel if I’m arriving by boat?
Please let us know your arrival time at the pier, we will arrange for porter service (highly recommended) at the extra cost of 10 EUR per bag (cash only, payment on spot). The distance from the beach level to the Eden Roc is 10 to 15 minutes. Just reach the main Piazza dei Mulini by walking (5 minutes through the pedestrian alley), then you catch the local bus (tickets on board) or, alternatively, just walk 5 more minutes up to our Hotel. Also, a taxi service is available from the Piazza.
What about your breakfast?
Buffet breakfast is served on the top floor starting from 7.30 am up to 10.30 am. This service is included in the room rate.
How do I reserve your SkyBar, the Adamo ed Eva restaurant or the ROC Pizza & Steak?
Eden Sky Bar https://edenskybar.superbexperience.com/
Adamo ed Eva https://adamoedevabyedenroc.superbexperience.com/reserve/experience
ROC Pizza & Steak https://rocpizzaandsteak.superbexperience.com/reserve/experience
How do I go to Capri?
To go to Capri, you have the following good options:
1) The first will be reserving a CAPRI group tour on boat leaving at 9.30am from Positano and coming back around 5 pm. It will be a day tour on a boat for 12 persons. They will leave you free to walk in Capri 4 hours and then they will take you on a beautiful tour all around the Island on board. You will also stop for a swim in one of the nicest corners of the area. Snorkeling equipment, towels and cold soft drinks included. Persons interested in the Blue Grotto may change boat on request and use a company managing the entrance there, you should just advice while checking-in at the tour office in Positano (the grotto entrance has an extra fee of approx. 12 euro). The price for this kind of excursion will be euro 125 per person (according to the company having availability on board) to the boat company while departing. We have to reserve it with some advance, so let us know if you are interested.
2) We may contact one of our trusted company to have a boat reserved exclusively for you, with an expert captain taking you in the nicest corners of the area. Snacks, soft drinks, towels and snorkeling equipment available on board. Visit our YACHTS and BOATS web site’s page to look into our selections of boats. Let us know if you find anything interesting on your end and we will provide our best assistance with reservation: Be aware that rates may be higher due to the recent increasement on the costs (like gasoline, for example).
3) Last option regards the regular ferry boats leaving Positano daily and coming back in the afternoon. We are able to book this kind of transportation the day before calling the reservation office. Alternatively, please, use the following link to purchase in advance your tickets: https://www.misterferry.com/en/amalfi-coast-ferries.aspx?UAID=587803
Can I reserve a ferry on-line?
Please, use the following link to secure a reservation: https://www.misterferry.com/en/amalfi-coast-ferries.aspx