From June to September, an a la carte menu on the terrace, with its fresh atmosphere of tranquility and charm, can be enjoyed during both lunch and dinner. The restaurant, spacious and hospitable, offers the perfect criteria for a rich and delicious breakfast. From 7.30 to 10.30, a buffet is set, where you may choose from an intercontinental breakfast, with eggs, prosciutto (ham), bacon and many other specialties, or instead a “local” breakfast with cakes, pastries, pies and marmelades of various types prepared in our kitchen.
- Grilled, octopus on a potatoes cream with cailletier.
- Raw Mazara red prawns with mozzarella stuffed with tomatoes confit.
- Seared sea scallops on a cream of Controne beans, redcurrant and Amaretto-scented pumpkin.
- Beef carpaccio with arugula and Parmesan cheese flakes.
- Mixed vegetables from our gardens with buffalo mozzarella bites.
- Caprese salad with buffalo mozzarella.
- Thin salted codfish slices fried with mixed vegetables and aioli sauce.
- Mussels soup with yellow datterini tomatoes.
- Chef’s raw selection of catch of the day, oysters, shellfish and the freshest sea food from the local market.
Pasta & Soups
- Local Paccheri pasta in a cream of provolone del monaco cheese and black truffle flakes.
- Risotto with calamari, seafood and shrimps.
- Spaghetti with clams.
- Crunchy Tagliolini timbale with peas, ham and mozzarella, on a Neapolitan ragout.
- Local Mafalde pasta served with half lobster, datterini tomatoes and Piquillo pepper.
- Maruzze pasta with baby squids, cailletier, capers and Piennolo cherry tomatoes.
- Seasonal vegetables minestrone soup.
- Potatoes cream with broccoli and barley.
- Roasted sea bass filet on potatoes, with lemon sauce and capers.
- Fried calamari with crunchy endive, arugula and with marinara sauce.
- Catch of the day soup with red prawns, squids, scampi, octopus and cherry tomatoes, on a garlic-scented bread crouton.
- Seared amberjack in Sichuan pepper, wrapped in local bacon, served on a zucchini cream.
- Sesame-scented Mazara red prawns, fried with mixed vegetables and aioli sauce.
- Catch of the day, cooked as per your preference.
- Each fish course will come with vegetables from our garden as a side dish.
- Roasted veal loin with butter, sage and pink pepper.
- Roasted Scottona beef entrecote
- Our signature Chianina burgerPremium, XL-size Chianina burger (13 oz.), served with melted cheese on cereal bread, with a side of pickles, onions and dressing sauces.
- Baked, Dijon mustard-scented lamb loin.
- Mixed Neapolitan-style meat (pork ribs, beef meatballs, veal rolls).
- Panache breaded, herb-scented chicken breast, served with potatoes.
- Each meat course will come with vegetables from our garden as a side dish.
- Ricotta and pear dessert, served in a glass.
- Neapolitan babà with crème anglaise and wildberries.
- Coffee-flavored tiramisu.
- Fondant chocolate sphere, stuffed with tangerine-flavored mousse.
- Cheesecake with a topping of strawberries.
- Almond cake, served with ice cream.
- Pastry cream with lemon crumble, chocolate drops and wildberries.
- Assorted cheese selection.
- Sliced fresh fruit.
- Artisanal ice cream.