A área do nosso hotel reservada ao restaurante Adão e Eva capta a atenção dos nossos clientes com uma representação maravilhosa do Éden.
Das 7.30 às 10.30 tem à disposição um bufete, onde pode escolher um almoço intercontinental, com ovos, presunto, bacon e tantas outras especialidades, ou um pequeno-almoço “nosso local” com bolos, tortas e compotas de vários tipos, caseiros.
- Grilled, octopus on a potatoes cream with cailletier.
- Raw Mazara red prawns with mozzarella stuffed with tomatoes confit.
- Seared sea scallops on a cream of Controne beans, redcurrant and Amaretto-scented pumpkin.
- Beef carpaccio with arugula and Parmesan cheese flakes.
- Mixed vegetables from our gardens with buffalo mozzarella bites.
- Caprese salad with buffalo mozzarella.
- Thin salted codfish slices fried with mixed vegetables and aioli sauce.
- Mussels soup with yellow datterini tomatoes.
- Chef’s raw selection of catch of the day, oysters, shellfish and the freshest sea food from the local market.
Pasta & Soups
- Local Paccheri pasta in a cream of provolone del monaco cheese and black truffle flakes.
- Risotto with calamari, seafood and shrimps.
- Spaghetti with clams.
- Crunchy Tagliolini timbale with peas, ham and mozzarella, on a Neapolitan ragout.
- Local Mafalde pasta served with half lobster, datterini tomatoes and Piquillo pepper.
- Maruzze pasta with baby squids, cailletier, capers and Piennolo cherry tomatoes.
- Seasonal vegetables minestrone soup.
- Potatoes cream with broccoli and barley.
- Roasted sea bass filet on potatoes, with lemon sauce and capers.
- Fried calamari with crunchy endive, arugula and with marinara sauce.
- Catch of the day soup with red prawns, squids, scampi, octopus and cherry tomatoes, on a garlic-scented bread crouton.
- Seared amberjack in Sichuan pepper, wrapped in local bacon, served on a zucchini cream.
- Sesame-scented Mazara red prawns, fried with mixed vegetables and aioli sauce.
- Catch of the day, cooked as per your preference.
- Each fish course will come with vegetables from our garden as a side dish.
- Roasted veal loin with butter, sage and pink pepper.
- Roasted Scottona beef entrecote
- Our signature Chianina burgerPremium, XL-size Chianina burger (13 oz.), served with melted cheese on cereal bread, with a side of pickles, onions and dressing sauces.
- Baked, Dijon mustard-scented lamb loin.
- Mixed Neapolitan-style meat (pork ribs, beef meatballs, veal rolls).
- Panache breaded, herb-scented chicken breast, served with potatoes.
- Each meat course will come with vegetables from our garden as a side dish.
- Ricotta and pear dessert, served in a glass.
- Neapolitan babà with crème anglaise and wildberries.
- Coffee-flavored tiramisu.
- Fondant chocolate sphere, stuffed with tangerine-flavored mousse.
- Cheesecake with a topping of strawberries.
- Almond cake, served with ice cream.
- Pastry cream with lemon crumble, chocolate drops and wildberries.
- Assorted cheese selection.
- Sliced fresh fruit.
- Artisanal ice cream.