A symbolic ceremony is the promise of love between two people. It is the exact same as a regular wedding ceremony, including the exchange of vows and exchange of rings. The only difference is that it is not legally binding.
You can opt to get legally married in your home country and have a symbolic ceremony in Italy.
If you prefer, your wedding guests don’t even need to know this is a symbolic ceremony.
What we can offer for your symbolic ceremony in Positano
- Private terrace
- English speaking celebrant
- Amalfi hand-made certificate
- Bride bouquet, Groom buttom, ceremony table flowers decoration
- Prosecco reception with finger food
- Romantic dinner
On request, also available:
- Make-up and hairdressing
- Live performing musicians for traditional serenata (mandolin and guitar)