Where we are
A few steps from the main beach
The hotel Eden Roc is in a central and convenient position, a few steps from the stunning main beach of Positano, Spiaggia Grande and the heart of Positano.
In an ideal position for visiting on foot Positano’s characteristic narrow streets rich in boutiques and colour, it is also an optimum departing point to discover the pearls of the Amalfi Coast, such as Ravello and Amalfi situated 26km and 18km respectively.
The hotel can be easily reached by public transport, boasting a bus stop “La Sponda” a few metres from its entrance. The comfortable SITA line connects Positano to both Sorrento and the rest of the Amalfi Coast, providing a great advantage for the tourists eager for adventure.
For the guests traveling by car, the Hotel has provision for private paid parking.
How to reach the hotel
- Take the A1 motorway to Naples;
- After the Caserta South (Caserta sud) exit, take the A3 motorway for Salerno;
- After passing the Pompeii exit, take the Castellammare di Stabia exit;
- Follow the signs to Sorrento;
- Follow the signs to Positano – Amalfi Coast.
- Once in Positano, do not turn towards the centre but continue straight ahead. The hotel is located at km 14 and 600 meters of the highway SS 163.
- The A3 motorway and exit at Salerno;
- From Salerno take the SS 163 Amalfitana highway Amalfi Coast
- Follow the signs for the Amalfi Coast
- Proceed to Amalfi and then Praiano, Positano is located 8 km from Praiano.
Hotel Eden Roc can arrange direct transfers to and from Naples Capodichino Airport, the easiest and fastest way to reach the beautiful Positano.
Alternatively, to reach Positano by bus from the Capodichino Naples airport, take the private Curreri bus line of Campania that stops at the Sorrento train station.
Once in Sorrento, take the SITA bus (SORRENTO – POSITANO – AMALFI line) The hotel is located just 50 metres from “La Sponda” bus stop.
From the Central Station of Naples, the local train service (Circumvesuviana), departs every 20-30 minutes for Sorrento. Sorrento is the last stop. The trip takes approximately 70 minutes.
From here, take the SITA bus (Sorrento – Positano – Amalfi) line and descend at the Positano “La Sponda” bus stop. The hotel is located just 50 metres from the bus stop.
It is possible to reach Positano by hydrofoil from the ports of Naples Beverello, Salerno Piazza della Concordia and Sorrento.
The hydrofoil arrives at the main beach of Positano, Spiaggia Grande that is located approximately 10 minutes by foot from our hotel.
The SITA bus line runs regularly from Sorrento to Amalfi and back with a stop at “the Sponda” Positano, a few steps from the Eden Roc Hotel.
We invite you to contact us for other information on how to reach our hotel, we invite you to contact us: email@example.com.